Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Take Pride in yourself

Another week gone, Another week weighed in. Closer than ever to my goals.

I weighed in this Wednesday. Lost 7.4 LBS this week. Down a total of 72.2 LBS since January 16, 2013. Bringing me down to 453.8 LBS. I started being over 500 LBS. I am proud that I left the 500 plus way behind. I will never be that again. GOOD RIDDANCE!!!

Why take pride in yourself? Every little bit of pride you have in yourself will make you happier. It makes you work harder to hit your goals.

This last week was rough. Maria and myself got sick. So energy was zapped, and we just wanted to sleep. But we both lost. Combined, myself and Maria have lost at grand total of 102.2 LBS. 30 LBS for Maria, 72.2 LBS for me.  Not everyone can say they lost over 100 lbs with their best friend. Maria has been an amazing support system for me. She pushes me when I don't have any motivation. Wednesday after work we went for a nice walk around the neighborhood. I couldn't be prouder of Maria.

So this week, even being sick, I ate better, exercised more. It shows on the scale. So my next goal is 2.8 lbs away. That will put be at 75 pounds lost. I know I can hit it this next week. But even if I don't I will still be happy with the progress I have made. Exercise is getting easier. My joints are hurting less. Clothing is fitting better. All together I'm very proud with what I have accomplished so far.

On a sad note, the Weight Watcher meeting at working will be ending next Wednesday. There hasn't been enough people attending. We have to remember it is still a business and they have to make money. But I can still go to Weight Watcher meetings at different locations. Now Maria can attend with me. Got to look at the upside of things.

I earned another charm today from Weight Watchers. Bringing my total of charms to 7 total. The one I got today was for being active. I have pride that I am changing my life. My health is much better. I have my ups and downs like any one else. But the Ups are much better than the downs. Weight loss is a crazy roller coaster. I am happy to be on the down slope. That is the funniest part if a roller coaster. I just hope not to be on the up side any time soon.

I guess I do inspire people. If anyone I know I inspire myself. If i didn't want to lose I wouldn't. I could still be eating horrible. Not exercising. Still sitting on my Butt. I'm NOT. I'm more active, I am eating better. I can do it.

Please comment below. All comments are great support for me and everyone else that needs help. They all keep my spirits up and brighten my day. Share this blog with who ever will read.

Weight Report from Jan 16 to May 29. 



16 Week Stay and succeed Charm. Being in Weight watchers for 16 weeks

First 5K Charm. Completing my first 5K.


50 LBS charm. Losing 50 LBS.


25 LBS charm. Losing 25 LBS.


Second 5K charm. Completing 3rd 5K.
10% Charm. Losing 10% of my starting weight.  

Active Running Man Charm. Most current charm for being active. 





Thank you for reading. Again please comment and share. If you would like to hear more about my progress let me know. I am happy to share what is working and not working for me. 


The Amazing Shrinking Dude
Todd

12 comments:

  1. Sweetheart I love you. Nothing makes me prouder than seeing your success! You are happier and take such pride in everything you do. I love celebrating little accomplishments because they lead to big results. Im proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Todd! Keep on moving and don't give up. Working on your inner pride will make your outer body show the true you! You are inspiring to be sure and I know your mom is so proud of you. We just want you to succeed!
    lots of love to you!-Auntie Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job!!!!! Keep up the good work. We are 100% beside you to push you on. Keep going the end is in sight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. way to go keep going iam your fan of how good your doing. Love you mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two weeks ago you wrote about how you gained weight. You could have easily thrown in the towel and said screw it I'm getting myself some Pizza, Beer and Ice Cream, and said WW is just not for me. Rather than giving up you sucked it up and pushed harder and you lost 7.4lbs this week. Great Job. If you think you feel good at 453lbs imagine what you'll feel like at 400,300,and 200lbs. Keep kicking ass.

    ReplyDelete
  6. way to go Todd! I've got 125lbs too lose. u r inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so pround of both you and Maria. Continue to inspire us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's right you did! Right back up there Todd- way to go! there are always fluctuations and you know that with water weight and what not but you never go 2 weeks without losing, that is phenomenal. I am super glad Maria is there doing it with you, for girls it's harder (NOT FAIR!) But how exciting it is that you both can try something together and have such motivation for eachother, so many little victories that add up to a great success! GREAT work, BOTH OF YOU! you guys ROCK! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward to seeing the 75 charm!! It is quite an accomplishment for you guys to have lost so much in such a short amout of time...especially with the way that wife of yours can bake!! Keep it up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow just read you're blog and you are doing great! Positive thinking and great motivation. It's fun to see all those charms you get. I live in the Netherlands and with my -5% I got a nice tape measure from WW and with the -10% I got the same charm you had with your -10%. But all the other stuff we don't have. It's nice to read a blog of a WW-er from an other country, I will follow your blogs ;) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your amazing weight loss! Keep it up, and congrats on the 5k's!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What can I say Todd, that hasn't already been said ? YOU ROCK !!!
    Keep it up

    ReplyDelete