Sunday, June 16, 2013

Haters Gonna Hate

This week I lost 1.2 Lbs. Total of 76.8.

There are certain people in the world that its never good enough for them. I was asked "when am I going to get gastric bypass or lab band." They only see me as heavy, not the fact that I have lost 76.8 lbs. They don't realize the hard work and dedication I have put in over the last 6 months. Since they are not happy with how they look on the outside, and on the inside.

Haters are gonna Hate.

I am proud of what I have done. I have lost a lot of weight in 6 months. I have completely turned my life around. I have great people supporting me. There will always be those people that want to see failure. People in public don't see what I have done, they just see the weight. But you can't dwell on that. Most are just hateful and ugly on the inside. Everyone that knows me, knows what I am doing, how I am progressing back me up and support me. They are the people who matter to me.

This week I got back to swimming. We swam 4 days this week. It is always hard getting back into activity but it is worth it. I had a so so week with eating. Will get back on track this week. The weight watcher meeting at work has been canceled. So I had to change my weigh in day to Saturday instead of Wednesday. That will take some getting used too, its all good.

This is a new week. Even if people want me to fail I won't. I will succeed. The haters won't even know what hit them when I get to the end of my journey. Don't dwell on hate, lean toward support. Haters try to bring you down. Don't let them. Know you will succeed. Goals will be reached.


Please comment. Feel free to share this with anyone that will read. 

Todd
The Amazing Shrinking Dude



No comments:

Post a Comment